As our new Web designer you will create the look, layout, feel, functionality and features of all the websites we are developing. You will work on developing new websites and on enhancing our existing Web properties.
You will work closely with our creative directors, project managers, strategists and other design team members to develop specifications and make adjustments regarding the use of new and emerging Web technologies.
- Your key responsibilities will be meeting with clients, using wireframing tools, using functional user-interface techniques in your Web design workflow. You will also be responsible for writing clean, semantic code front end code – HTML5, CSS3, JAVA, PHP.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Work with clients and project managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain robust Webstyle guides for all our consumer- and business-facing products.
- Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
- Create high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finished .psd files for development.
- Assist in the development of a new brand and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple Web properties.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS / PHP / JAVA practices
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- Three years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their updated Cv via email firstname.lastname@example.org